Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 01:06:25 -0600
From: David White <kathma...@cableone.net>
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] Cruise control 1989 300se problem

A question, could a stripped trip odometer cause the cruise control to
intermittently fail?
Stripped as in pushing in the reset while moving and now the odometer
doesn't work and the cruise control works, some times for 10 minutes then
kicks out or 10 seconds and kicks out, hitting resume usually puts it back.
My guess is the control module but I dunno.