Need some assistance with my Climate Control System.  Car has 295,000 and has
no problems with the cooling system.
My problem is I cannot control how hot or cool the temperature in the car.  It
will put out heat over 140 degrees for a time then will drop off to 60 with in
a minute or two.  I try to adjust the temperature control knob and it send ti
sky rocketing again.  Sometimes the slightest adjustment down will cause it to
drop down to below 60 and if I try to adjust it up  a little bit it jumps back
up 140 +.  I cannot see any holes or leaks in the mono valve and it clicks when
I jumper it off the battery.
Any ideas would be welcomed,
Mike