Mitch -
Mercedes makes an wheel alignment pin tool. I have one but unfortunately it
has no number on it and it doesn't show up on the EPC that I could find. Got
it at my dealer from a P/N that someone posted on the list, but that was
many years ago. Maybe Rusty knows the number. To make sure if it would work
you would have to verify that your VW lug bolt fits your Benz or vice versa.
I'm sending you a scanned picture of mine but it will be stripped from the
list server.

BTW, does anyone know if the EPC shows special tools somewhere?

Barry