Makes my heart bleed. My dad 's pride was a ID19 (mid 60's). Hydrostatic
suspension, no jack needed (just put a block under the axle of the wheel you
need to get off and lower the suspension with a push of a button). One spoke
steering wheel. My mother used to get seasick riding in it. One bolt per
fender, 2 bolts per door and 2 per bonnet, and all the sheet metal is off.
Plastic semi-transparent roof.

--
Hans Neureiter, Houston, TX
'82 300SD, '95 E300D