I have a 114 coupe with only a little rust that I was thinking about
selling. It does not have a title.  I got it with idea that I would  harvest
some
parts off it and then send back to where I got it (junkyard).   I have had
it about 6 months and have not done that.  Now it is just taking  up space.
The body is really in pretty good shape.  I truly believe  it could be
fixed and made driveable. I have 600 in it.  If some one  wants, then let me
know.  I think it overall certainly could be a good  little car.  I put this in
here so if someone had an interest, they could  take advantage of it (as
opposed to a scrap yard).  Thanks cks

In a message dated 12/7/2010 10:02:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,
126die...@gmail.com writes:

Ok, I  will have to go dig out the cluster from that 74 euro 107 and
see...   But it is way cold and nasty outside, so not now.