I have a friend that hide himself with a shotgun near a fence that his huge bull had walked through several times. He got the bull in the flank just as he got to the fence.

Now when the bull realizes he's close to the fence, he snorts, shakes his head and turns his back to the fence faster than you can blink.

Harry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mitch Haley" <m...@voyager.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] cold starting

Craig wrote:

I had a German Shepherd who like to chew on light-duty (zip cord)
extension cords. I couldn't keep her away. One day I came home and she
was very hesitant about going over near the area. I looked at the cord
and found little holes in it. She never chewed on a cord after that.

I had a German Shorthair that got up in the night to get a drink, and on the way back to the bedroom she accidentally (and painfully) went down the stairs. For the rest of her life, she hated stairs, and gave that particular stairway a wide berth (she'd detour around the kitchen table to stay 10' away from the stairs).

Mitch.