Snoose Junction is not a town in this state. It was a nickname for a neighbor hood full of snuff chewing swedes. A little girl of 19 will have no idea that her few blocks of major megalopolis at one time was referred to that way.

The thing snoops out place names and inserts them with a photo of a nubile babe. Some of the places I have seen are county parks, old neighborhood names no longer in service, creeks and rivers, and some places are just too specific, such that there are only two or three homes this person could live in.

I am sure you did not vote illegally. that is left to the Seattle Dems who signed up the dead, the incarcerated, and those living in storage units or cardboard boxes in a post office.