> ....Not sure what your laws are in the US, but as the car is now older,
> it
> qualifies for entry into Canada, unaltered.  If the same holds true for
> the
> US, buy a lotto ticket, I do see them come up for sale from time to time.
> Would be a nice addition to your garage, to keep your 944 company. ;-)..

You can now buy a certified 959 (wallet permitting) from Bruce Canepa in
Scott's Valley CA. The story of how they were certified is described here:

http://www.canepa.com/

This is a fabulous website with many cars for sale, pictures of the museum
and shop plus the transporters they build are amazing. Canepa was the
original designer and marketer of aerokits for highway truck tractors which are
everywhere now. A few nice MBs are seen but perhaps my favorite was the '39
Ford convertible, black.

RLE