I saw this in a magazine -- a low-priced powder coating sprayer from Sears, has 20 diff colors in spray-can type cartridges. You need an old oven to bake the stuff in. I recall someone a year or so ago was doing powder coating but I think the equipment was somewhat pricey. This might be a nice way to do up the old banged-up bundt wheels and other parts.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=SEARS&pid=00917288000

I also saw in a mag (and I think at Lowes) this new universal wrench-type deal that has 6 sliding jaws in it, you put it over a nut and squeeze it like pliers, which tightens the jaws against the nut. Fits various size nuts, and works well on rounded-off nuts. Looked well-built. I might have to get one.

--R