Check the atmospheric vent line to the fuel tank; if it has completely plugged
(it can plug with algae inside the tank) then the tank can hold enough vacuum
to cause air to be sucked into the lines at the engine (even new ones with new
seals, etc), or even to collapse the tank.

You can try to remove the fuel fill cap when you shut down; you may hear air
being sucked in, or even have to pull the cap pretty hard to get it off the
fill tube.  Regardless, if removing and reinstalling the cap at shutdown
remedies the hot starting issue, suspect a plugged atmospheric vent line.

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net