> Jaime rote:
>
> Wow, the ignorance on this list has reached an all time high.
>
> You folks really haven't a clue about how automotive development
> works, and why an S class is designed the way they are.  Not a clue.

Yo - Jaime.
Educate us a bit - mind you, not an upper level course - just a whet
the appetite information bit, if you will.  I am sure you see much
stuff we won't see for another 25 years as we are mercedes bottom
feeders.  I am happy to drive my W123 which is 26 years old, but that
means my 220 will be purchased in 2030 or there abouts and any clue as
to development may be useful for me to look forward.  By then I might
be capable of cell phone and gps and cd player.  Currently I am happy
with radio and heater and die hard diesel engine.

Give us a clue, please - don't take the criticism as ignorance.  We
are (I am) bottom feeders, whereas you drive these development
vehicles daily.  Speak to us.
Thanks.
mao