Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
The list has been just fine until the last day or 2. As far as being asleep at the wheel, I have actually been on the road all weekend. I have not decided it I want to ban or moderate anybody yet. I am hoping it sorts itself out rather soon. As for people on this list slandering Richarde, I do not know what you are talking about

The only statements of fact, true or otherwise, I recall seeing about Richarde were a claim that he posts with incredible frequency on facebook and something about Rusty paying him $2000 a month for mbz.org.

Mitch.