Since the only "Chinese" email received by the list had your name as
the sender to the list, I'm wondering if yours or someone elses
computer could have been infected by a trojan that hijacked yours or
someone elses address list.  I know little about malware such as trojans,
but this is my undertanding of the way they work.  How else could
something like this be posted to the list under your name unless
(inadvertently) sent by you, or sent by malware in yours or someone
elses computer?
Gerry

---------------------- From: "E M" <pokieba...@gmail.com>
Gerry,
I received the email via the list, with a bunch of asian characters in the
title.  I figured it was a spam to the list.  I replied with, "we don't want
any of your junk OEM parts or fuses"

I would not open any attachments, as I'm sure the original source is spam or
some other junk.  Apologizes in advance if replying to it  has caused any
further distribution of it, or trouble to the list.  Anyone who receives it,
bin it!

Ed
300E