Tried it, doesn't work... First theres no dipstick tube like on an MB and
second where the dipstick lands (or would land if there was a tube) is not the
lowest point when the tractor is on a level surface...

-Curt

Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 15:28:42 -0600
From: R A Bennell <b...@mts.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 4.5 Value

Sounds like time for a $2 oil sucker?

Warm it up, suck it out, pour in the new stuff and leave the plow attached.

Randy

On 21/12/2010 3:20 PM, Curt Raymond wrote:
> I got the plow tractor ('64 Cub Cadet model 70) running today and changed the
> oil.

 Changing the oil on that would be a 2 minute process if you didn't have
 to dismount the plow. Theres a brace right under the drain plug and not
 enough space to even get the wrench up there. Fortunately it only takes
 about 5 minutes to dismount and remount the plow.