Ok, watching this, I want an old SL!!  280 was the one to have, right?  The
wagon and G Wagon kinda do it for me too!

Funny, watching this, almost makes me wish for snow.  Of course, the reality
of snow AND salt is much different here!  I've washed the daily driver
minivan THREE times this week.  I know, I usually say I don't like to wash
salty cars too often, but I can't stand a dirty car, and I probably won't
keep this one long enough for rust to be an issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2edo3kIRqo&feature=channel

Ed
300E