Bzzzzt!!! Wrong. The 190D, especially the turbo, is a hot little car. Unfortunately, the one advertise on the Nashville Craig's list is not a turbo, in spite of the ad. Actually the non-turbo model is not that bad, acceleration wise. No comparison with a 240D. If I drove either of the 190Ds the way I have to drive the 240 (pedal to the metal), I'd be in jail.

Ron Dwelle
1982 240D
1985 190D euro
1987 190DT