Hammond is a better commentator that the guy on Top Gear US. Of the 3 on Top
Gear US I like that guy the least.

-Curt

Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:00:24 -0500
From: Mitch Haley <m...@voyager.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Gwagens

Curt Raymond wrote:

 Hard to judge, our local stealership has one I've thought about testing
 it out. They are MIGHTY expensive for an offroad vehicle but I guess
they all are now. I can't see taking a $40+K vehicle out into the woods.

What's the point of taking it into the woods if you can't carry any firewood in
it? Cargo capacity is reminiscent of the Syclone. It can tow a lot more than a
Syclone, but I think you'd need a load distributing hitch to keep the tongue
weight below the cargo capacity.

I'm gonna stick with my sand dune toy / Baja racer wannabe assessment. The 6
liter version did look impressive blasting across the desert on Top Gear US,
much more impressive than the Porsche on Top Gear UK.

Mitch.