One doesn't associate with the common riff raff that is to be found on THAT list.
There are standards to be maintained, stiff upper lip and all that.

Hendrik
who doesn't really talk like that

Mitch Haley wrote:
Hendrik & Fay wrote:
Reminds me of this story I heard once about a fella from Oklehoma by the name of Kaleb, story goes that this Kaleb critter flew down to Texas and bought one of dem fancy big German cars. Drove er back to Okieland and showed the missus, his missus said: "Kaleb, what ya all need a big car like that for?" Kaleb said "Regina my love, I went and seen the doctor the other day and he gone told me that I was impotent, so I thought if I am impotent I have to look impotent and that's why I got this there fancy car which was built for impotent people."

Hendrik
who is neither impotent or important

You should post that to the banned list. Regina and Damien would get a kick out of it.

Mitch.