On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 6:51 AM, Max Dillon <meadedil...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Haven't heard from Wilton this holiday season - maybe his Bride finally got
> him some twenny-foos and he's been busy chillin and cruizin wit da boys?

I think he's lurking until he can surprise us with another feat of
mechanical prowess even more astounding than his W124 evapectomy.

I'd like to see Wilton and Jim C. go head-to-head on some kind of
reality TV show.  For $10,000, who can change out a W114 blower fan
faster---blindfolded?  (Jim gets handicapped by being allowed to use
all the microwave metal he wants.)

Alex