From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of R A Bennell
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 8:07 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Timing Chain Crimping Tool

I actually located the plans/drawings for the crimping tool last evening
in file folder at home. All needed dimensions are provided. I would love
to see photos of the real thing so that I had it set in my mind. The
basic frame, and handle seem simple enough. The threaded rod that one
uses to tighten it is also fairly simple. The parts that have me a bit
confused relate to the anvil.

Quite happy to scan and send the drawings to you if you wish.

Randy