Here's the promised link to the 201 FSM on-line:

http://www.startekinfo.com/StarTek/outside/11832/?requestedDocId=11832

-Max

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Max Dillon
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 10:16 AM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Wheel bearings

0.01 to 0.02 mm is the factory specification; which converts to 0.00004
inches to 0.00008 inches.  Procedure 33-0300 in the FSM.  The W201 service
manual is available online from MBUSA; I don't have the link on this
computer, but I found it while surfing around the startek website under
their list of literature.  When I get back to my work PC I'll try to
remember to post that link.

-Max