-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of John Robbins
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 8:28 AM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] http://www.pindelski.com/subscribe.htm

Tom Hargrave wrote:
> What does the site privide and what's it worth?

Its an old MercedesShop member who did some excellent picture based
tutorials on all the maintenance he did to his car (valves, a/c some
suspension, some engine, pretty middle of the line as far as difficulty
goes with some delving into deeper stuff).  He would have 30 or so
pictures for each job, and would add pointers to specific items, with
text descriptions added describing the procedure.  I have never bought
the subscription, and have not seen his work since he went to the pay
model.  That was a couple of years ago, and I imagine that his tutorial
database has significantly increased.

The tutorials are of *excellent* quality, and if you're new to the MB
maintenance thing, would definitely be worth it.  If you've been around
the block a few times they are a great reference, but up to you if it's
worth $25.

HTH
John
'79 300SD