For the rest of the month (January, 2011) we are offering a 15 percent discount
on phone orders of web items. To get this discount, just tell Rusty or Tom that
you are on the Striplin.net mailing list. Yes, business is slow. So let's pick
it up. Everybody likes to save money, don't you? Haggle with us, make us match
the other folks selling Mercedes parts prices, Just CALL us. We're pretty easy
to work with, plus, we actually understand the Marque pretty darn well. We've
only been doing this since 1977! 1-800-741-5252. Thanks.