Luther wrote:
> So you grew up across from Pleasant Home? That's a very pretty mansion.

What is the name google puts on that mansion... John Farson House - I
never knew that name - it was always part of Mills Park.  There used
to be a carriage house south of the home and the guy that did
maintenance work at the home drove an Isetta.  I didn't know the name
of the car then - I just remember it being one wherein the front
pivoted to let the driver enter the car - and three wheels.  Memorable
'odd' car.  Yep, grew up just north of the Farson Home in the
apartment building there.  Walked to Emerson School and OPRF High
School - no such thing as school buses.  This is before the apartment
at the south of the park - the street there just went straight with
houses on the south side, park on the north side.  The park had a
10-foot wrought iron fence around it - used to ice skate down there
where the apartment is.  Used to mow lawns in the neighborhood south
on Home.
mao