I think your car has a WUR ?  Maybe it's sticking a bit.  I believe it has a
bi-metal strip and an electrical connection.  They're usually mounted on a
warm part of the engine, so if the electrical portion fails, the housing
will still get warm from the engine mounting, and activate the bi-metal
strip.  If it's running too rich at first, if will feel like it's bogging
down when you get on it.  As it leans out, performance improves.

Maybe check the O2 as Mitch says, they fail in the rich mode.  I've found
though, if they are bad, when you get on the gas, they bog down as well, as
the system goes too rich.

Just a shot, hope someone with more knowledge can help out.

Ed
300E