FEH and FE are fundamentally different; they share interior, sheet
metal and the top half of the frame.  FEH is much heavier in the tail
end, for one, and set up very differently; drivetrain is
computer-controlled CVT + oddball gas + electric motor.  Not sure how
the newer version differs in construction versus the FE but the weight
is still quite different.

That said it's not like driving an MB.  Ours has never been offroad
more than a few feet, so I can't speak to that; it's utility, not
sport.  And did I mention it probably needs shocks?..

-Tim
not a risk taker