I assume you checked on the possibility of harvesting, impregnating, and then implanting
ova?  Not always available locally, but usually available in larger cities.
There is also the possibility of surrogates hosting the ovum/sperm of the wife and husband or ova from other women and sperm from the husband or sperm banks.
Gerry
Tim wrote: "Sorry to hear about the problems. You are a good family to keep trying."

Well, the nursery is all done and the supplies are purchased, so we have to keep trying! :) Actually, we didn't hesitate at all. We know this is the right thing for us.
Donald H. Snook