This is cracking me up - here is why.  Yesterday a fellow medical practice
manager shared that his physicians were going to begin using a transcription
service in pakistan.  The administrator said he knows its not going to work,
but has to try it as its 1/2 price to apease the physicians he is working
with.  He is sure it will have more blanks on each dictation and that all
the physician time will be spent correcting them.

Peter