No Affiliation, no kick backs just passing this on for the good of the list

I test drove this car a while back.  One of the nicest 300Ds I have seen on
east coast.  Maintained and records are at MB dealer in Philly area I forget
which one but I did speak to them.  Guy who owns it now, Joe is the second
owner.  Car is pristine. Interior is one of the best I have seen, folks who
owned it must of weighed 100 lbs or less.   If I did not just buy a 240 D and
own a 300D, I would probablly make an offer.  The only thing off was engine
compartment needed detailing.  Has a two tone paint job.  No rust that I saw. I
have pictures  if you want email me off line and I will forward them on.
Miles are original.

Here is his recent message to me.

"The 1979 300D has 93000 original miles. It is equipped with Power sun roof,
auto, 5 cyl.diesel, p. windows, p. Locks, original Becker stereo, Power
antenna, Auto air conditioning (working perfectly), Nail Guard tires in new
condition. Selling priced to move at 6500.00. Please call me at 609-707-6050 ,
email is [EMAIL PROTECTED] for any additional info.Pictures attached."

Again I have no affiliation but it would be nice to see this go to someone who
needs a good daily driver and can keep this bear going.  Sure beats paying for
a new or used disposal car.

Feel free to contact him.  I think he would let it go for 5K maybe less if you
pushed it.  His wife is on him to get it the *&&%% out of there.  (women do not
like these cars much)  Real nice example of a 123 chassis 300D, real nice.

Regards Tom Scordato