Okay - I went ot look at it and play around a little.  The Glow Plug Light
came on for about 5 sec with a click of the relay the first time I turned
the key to on - but never again.  Doesn't seem to be glowing.  Been sitting
out for about 6 months.  Very little rust.  Not in a place where it could be
plugged in at all.  Owner' son pretty much wants it gone.  Going to trailer
it over to my house - plug it in for a while and see what happens.  This is
well on its way to being a pretty good deal.