Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred

On 3/14/2011 9:57 PM, Curt Raymond wrote:
The PT Cruiser was somehow classed as an SUV, its mileage is pathetic. I had
one as a rental once and found it to have zero redeeming value.

I find though that the people that like them LOVE them, the people that dislike
them loathe them (like me). Very little middle ground.

-Curt

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:00:58 -0700
From: "Kevin Kraly"<kr...@comcast.net>

Same with the PT Cruiser.  The one my parents had was only good for 16MPG
around town and 20MPG highway.  Believe it or not, the '05 Chrysler T&C
minivan will do better.  Their '06 Chevy HHR will do low 20's around town
and high 20's close to 30MPG on the highway.  All of these are automatics.

Kevin in Hillsboro, Oregon