I have 5 Fuel Injectors that I removed from my 1984 300SD. I replaced them for
the new owner. They were working great when they were removed. They have 150k
on them.  They are Bosch KCA30S46 135bar. I would like to get $10 each plus
shipping (3lbs) from zip 98208 but open to offers. I also have 4 glow plugs
from the same car, one was bad so I replaced all 5 and have 4 left.
Send an offer I can’t refuse to  w...@juno.com.  DON’T reply here as I will
miss it.
Walt Lasher
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
/>Seattle
W140  S350 TurboDiesel