Or, the brownie continualy yells at the new driver for being "too close" or
"too far away" or "not cutting the wheel at the right time", (even when the
new driver does parallel park properly...) and instills that "I can't do
this, it's hopeless" feeling, and when they pass by the skin of their teeth
on their 4th try, having done everything proper to brownie driving standards
with the planets aligned, they vow never to parallel park again.

Walt