Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 09:51:18 -0500
From: Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Vacuum Cleaner Recommendations

If I were willing to spend $500 on a vacuum, i'd put in central, no contest.

Kinda like the question I ask anytime I start to look at a new
vehicle.  "How much Mercedes will the same money buy me?  Except for
the van, I always end up with the MB as a better value when safety,
parts availability and such are considered.  I have not found a
practical MB replacement for the van.

(came real close in 2006 when the 2007 caravan was supposed to get
the Bluetec Diesel.)

In the meantime, my old electrolux and hoovers work well.