Voting has closed for the semi-final round.  I'll check later to see how she
did, and vote is she is a finalist.
Bill R

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Tim C
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 2:09 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Way, way OT: SWMBO's "Healthy Choices" project...

Thanks!  A couple of the Banned guys pushed her over 50% but UCSD is
definitely pushing back, the number seems to ebb and flow so
definitely every vote is a help.  I'd be much happier if she came in
first, or at least second, than fourth, and hopefully local printers
etc. would be more likely to take notice. :)

Many thanks to everyone who has been following the threads. :)

Thanks,
-Tim