BTW, if you car has telescoping steering wheel, you can run it to the fully extended position, and you don't have to remove steering wheel to remove the cluster.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Massmann" <rmassm...@embarqmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 6:55 PM
Subject: [MBZ] No Start from my 1995 E300D

Well I foundd that the starter solenoid works so I have a break somewhere between the started solenoid and the ingnition start switch. Most discussion on forums relates to the starter lock-out relay module (K38). I have not found it yet. Next place to check is behind the instrument cluster. Is this were it is. There really isn't very much room in the panel area.

If any one knows please let me know.

Regards.
Robert Massmann
Oregonia Ohio