Benz Hogs wrote:
Ok. I've had the bottom bracket out and back in to check and make sure the seat tube goes all the way in, and it does. Next is finding ammonia locally. Suggestions?

Where do you buy your groceries? Look in the cleaning supplies.

Anhydrous ammonia is a low temperature refrigerant, you can't pour it any more than you can Freon. But the household ammonia solution that you use for glass and tile cleaner should do the trick.

I should have sent you to Capt'n Bike's web page in the first place.
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/stuck-seatposts.html

Mitch.