LWB250 wrote:

Sad thing is, only 1 of 3 of my classmates have passed the A+ test so far.  I'm
going to put a real damper on things when I go back next week (we're on spring
break this week) and they find out how I did....

My senior year in HS, I would go to the lab when I didn't have a class and work on stuff for my self-paced AP chemistry. Biology II was using the classroom at the time. When they had their first quiz, one of them dared me to take it. Only two of us got over 90%. One of the kids who was actually in the class beat me. The teacher wasn't too happy with the other 15-20 of them. (I only took Biology I in high school)

Mitch.