I will defer to Dwight, Curt and Fred to correct me if I am mistaken on
this.... but isn't September 10, 2011 the scheduled date for the Chowdah Q?

Call me crazy but... We have a little planning lead time, and we have some
pretty tech-savvy folks in here.... Is it possible, or is there any interest
.... In setting up some kind of live video link, or a link of some sort,
between the two simultaneous Mercedes  get-togethers?  A Mercedes Meet-Up.
Barbecue Meets Chowdah Q.

:)

Tom Schuch
SE Connecticut