Dan,
Is this what you are looking for.

http://www.alphashark.com/p-1945-j-fold-wingtip-genuine-top-grain-leather-wallet.aspx?pmc=sb&affiliateid=10056&utm_campaign=sharkbite1&utm_source=email

Russ

On 6/12/2011 3:47 PM, LWB250 wrote:
As there are a number of esoteric and free thinking folks on these lists, I
figured I would toss this out and see what comes back:

I am looking for an alternative to the good old bi-fold wallet.  I probably
carry about eight or so plastic cards of varying uses along with a small amount
of cash.

Over the years the cards get cracked or worn from being stuck in a leather
wallet, and it's rather bulky in some respects as well.

I have looked at the metal alternatives and have seen that while they may be
functional, most of the vendors have yet to master the latch
construction/materials so that it lasts for any reasonable amount of time.

Has anyone here used one of the aluminum or metal variants, or have an
alternative to suggest?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

-----