Don't forget credit unions, too.

Our local CU has very competitive rates and products, not to mention they are
very good to work with.

After all, we're not just a depositor, we're an owner.....

We are getting closed to wrapping up a short sale (hopefully!) and have the CU
on the hook with everything poised and ready to go.

I can call my loan officer directly, ask questions, etc., whenever I want.

They are so much easier to work with, not to mention that we pay nothing in
fees for our bank accounts, and we even earn interest on them (albeit MIT much
these days...)

Dan

Sent from my iPhone