I'm pretty sure that the printing of government regulations is not the
primary cause of global deforestation. Last time I checked, the timber,
ranching and agricultural sectors had something to do with it.

And you forgot about the hybrid and electric-car induced global
rare-earth shortage that is causing dirty, polluting mines to reopen.

Lee