On 21/06/2011 4:59 PM, Rich Thomas wrote:
Just yesterday I was thinking about this for some reason unclear. Anyway, what I came up with was to get an 80s extended cab S-10/15 pickup (I had an 83 ext cab, and liked it which is why I thought of it, I think that was the first year for them) and do some chopping and dropping, put in a 350 and fix up the suspension, maybe bag it, roll cage, some nice seats and such. Maybe more rat rod than something polished, but would still be fun. I'm sure you could find the bits for something like that for next to nothing, down south where it wouldn't be all rusty, and just build it up as you went and got a few $$.

--R

Not much moom in the cab though. I think perhaps a late 80's 2 wheel drive short box extended cab pickup might do the trick. Lowered etc. Not hard to come by.

Randy