Tim,
Sorry for your specific problems, but once again a list member has added
entertainment to my day. I know a lot of you guys like to do things yourself
(save money, improve self-esteem, more macho, etc.) and I'm always waiting for
the "it worked fine, but now....". Yes, I'm older and lazier as I used to work
on my cars a lot when I was younger, but now I leave things to my Indie. So,
when he tells me "it worked fine, but now...", he has to find the gremlin and
fix it. Plus, he has all of the manuals and training to know where to look.
Anyway, I hope all is well or gets well, but you've provided my days
entertainment.
Thanks and good luck and best wishes,
Roger Hale
Monroe, Ga.