On 24/06/2011 11:08 AM, Rick Knoble wrote:

crap.  So really if I was going to go long distances I would be
better off pulling a trailer behind the duramax which would get 15
at least.
I asked a neighbor of mine why he was taking his family on vacation using his
truck and a pop-up tent
trailer, as opposed to using a class c motor home he picked up for cheap. He
explained that when you get to
the place where you are going to camp, it is truly a pain to pack up the motor
home and go to the corner store
to buy groceries, propane, or whatever. With a trailer, you set up the trailer,
then if you need something, you jump in the truck,
or SUV and go. Way less hassle.

Rick