Found this on Wikipedia:

"The project's hourly Chromium snapshots appear essentially
similar[3]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromium_(web_browser)#cite_note-2>to
the latest builds of Google Chrome aside from the omission of certain
Google additions, most noticeable among them: Google's branding, auto-update
mechanism, click-through licensing
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clickwrap>terms,
usage-tracking, a built-in PDF viewer and bundling of the Adobe Flash
Player<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Flash_Player>
."

There are several independent builds based on the Chromium source code, Iron
being one of them. Seems you've got a good browser there.

--
OK Don
2001 ML320