I have a friend with a winnie/renault frenchy turbo Diesel. He likes it just fine.

I have a neighbor who retired form Mercury marine, and he bough a cheep liberty Diesel with the eye-talian Diesel. When I told him that lack of spare parts scared me FAR away from the renault and Eye-talian Diesels, he said that many, many boats use the same engine, and he was not concerned at all. THen he said that if he DID have a problem, he would just call "Bob" at Mercury marine, and have him call "luigi" at the engine company, and he would get his parts.

"Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net> writes:

 What about a 84 Winnebago 21 ft with 4 cyl Renault turbo diesel
 engine?

Renault???  RUN AWAY!!! RUN FAR FAR AWAY!!!!

--
1983 300D