This is making me laugh - - Just this weekend I noticed my Miata was running
pretty crappy rough starts and such.  Classic bad spark plugs.  I thought
Geez - I just did the spark plugs - right when I bought this car.  That was
5 years ago.  I have never kept a car for 5 years.  New plugs Saturday
morning and its like a new car.

Peter