The Massholes also got on the Collyfawnya wagon and banned diesels some years ago (after I left, fortunately, and went to Texas where I got bit). Don't know if that has changed or not. Maybe we can get Bwawney Fwank and Jon Carry to look into it when they have some time after destroying the economy.

--R