Thanks Jim:

I've looked at you well written and photographed article and it should pave the
way for the repairs.
As soon as I install the whole house water filter, paint the master bedroom,
regrout the master bathroom,  reinsulate the ductwork in the crawlspace and
install my version of the dryspace encapsulation in the crawlspace I'll take a
look at the sunroof.

Alan Duff
Knoxville, TN

 On Fri 07/15/11 12:57 AM , Jim Cathey j...@windwireless.net sent: